Instructions and basic information
Main organizer: Children & Future Bratislava, n.o.
Term: 05. – 08. November 2020
Place: whole world
Time of event: 05.11.2020 from 00:01 AM – 8.11.2020 until 23:59 PM.
Time limit: illimitable
Participants limit: illimitable
How do you sign up for No Finish Line Run 2020?
1. Download the iWatt app to your phone
2. Register and log in to the application
3. Choose one of the projects you want to support and log in as its supporter.
4. You will be able to log in from 2.11.2020 to 8.11.2020 (ie until the end of the whole run).
How will the run go?
1. Turn on the app to measure your movement
2. Go through or run min. 1 kilometer
3. In iWatt, click the "+" button and then "Sync Activities"
4. All kilometers you have covered or run will be credited by iWatt to the total mileage of No Finish Line Run 2020 and also to the account of the entity you support.
1. Each kilometer run by the registered runners shall be converted into euros at a ratio of 1 km = 1 euro.
2. The maximum remuneration that an entity may receive is € 30,000.
3. Only 1 entity can win the prize.
4. If the final number of kilometers run by the participants of the event is less than 30 000, the winning entity will receive a reward equal to the number of kilometers actually run.
5. If the participants run more than 30,000 kilometers in total, the maximum prize for the winning entity remains € 30,000. However, all kilometers continue to be allocated to clubs and may decide that this entity will receive a reward.
Rules for event participants:
on-line from 2.11.2020 and for the entire duration of the run via the IWATT application directly on the smartphone or on the website https://iwatt.sk/nfl-2020
If you are interested in support, subjects can register at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a non-competitive event.
From all applications, we will select finalists from which the runners can then choose their favorite and support him with the mileage.
Grant applications can be submitted by non-profit organizations, foundations, civic associations, which support and help children in various forms, whether in the field of education, culture, sports, child care and health. The application must be submitted by sending an email (email@example.com) with information about the applicant, purpose / program / project, which would be paid from the amount and approx. the budget of the project.
No age restrictions.
Registering for the application and logging in to the run is free.
The organizer will publish it via www.nofinishline.sk within 48 hours after the end of the event
All information about the race will be continuously published on www.nofinishline.sk